Monday, April 18, 2011

Summer is calling my name

Woot woo, Summer is approaching! Only 27 days of school left, and let me tell you, they better go by fast! As you know I like making lists, so here's a list of some of the things I will accomplish this summer, and some things I hope to accomplish.


    • Get a killer tan. 
    • Play a whole lot of golf, and improve my game quite a bit.
    • Go on a mission trip to Cleveland, Ohio.
    • Spend too much time with my friends.
    • Enjoy some delicious summer foods. [You know, grilled hot dogs, chicken, cheeseburgers, popsicles, fresh fruit dipped in sugar.. Yummy I get excited just thinking about it:) Anyways..]
    •  Go to Disney World!
    • Attend multiple county fairs. 
    • Do some pageants. [Maybe? Haven't decided yet.]
    • Take a bunch of pictures.
    • Drink a lot of Kool-aid.
    • Go to San Francisco. 
    • Attend Beta Nationals, and hopefully win group talent. 
    • Ride around with all my friends who will be able to drive then.
    • Shop a little bit.
    • Do some thing really nice for someone. Maybe more than once.
    • Paint something. [Not sure what, or why I have the sudden urge to be artsy?]
    • Find a way to make some money.
    • Go to baseball games.
    • Swim, of course.
It's going to be an excting summer I can already tell! I'm going to try to make it one of the best summers yet:)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment